Wednesday, September 12, 2007

FINDING BALANCE...

Last week we visited Arches National Park in Utah. It is a park of natural rock arches formed by wind. This place is gorgeous complete with formations named delicate rock, baby arch, and my favorite balanced rock. The kids and Tyler are pictured here with balanced rock. It is amazing to me how it keeps hanging on. Don't we all feel like this rock sometimes...barely hanging on trying to balance everything in our lives and at any minute we feel everything is going to crumble. Lord knows I feel this way. My prayer for all of us barely hanging on people is that we can find that precious balance in our lives that we all so desperately seek... I love the first picture of Riley with what looks like an angel's halo...#2 is riley and easton in front of the the Wolfe housing settlement... #3,4,5 balanced rock



No comments:

THE FAMILY

THE FAMILY

TYLER AND TONIA

TYLER AND TONIA

RILEY

RILEY

EASTON

EASTON

JOSEY

JOSEY