Thursday, October 18, 2007

A GOLFERS WIFE...

Only golfers wives know what it means to be a golfers wife...Some people look at what we do and think wow how awesome you must have it made and some people think we are crazy for doing what we do. For those people who think we have it made...we don't and for the people who think we are crazy...first let me say I have thought that many, many times but let me also say...and what is your job? We continue to do what we do because this is what we want to do. Tyler gets to go to work everyday and say I love what I do...and he means it.How many people can say that. I also love what I do...I get to stay home with my kids everyday because his career has allowed me to do that. My friend Angie is one person who knows what I am talking about. Her husband Eric is also a professional golfer. She and I have been friends for a very long time. We had our kids together on tour and even though we only see each other once every five years ...we can talk on the phone a couple times a month and when we do get together its like we were never apart. We have laughed together and cried together. We have gone thru the ups and downs of life as well as the ups and downs of our husbands careers. So to my one friend who knows what it is like to keep on keepin' on when it comes to being a tour wife...I love you Angie....The picture below is of Angies kids Sara and Amanda with Riley, Easton, and Josey.

No comments:

THE FAMILY

THE FAMILY

TYLER AND TONIA

TYLER AND TONIA

RILEY

RILEY

EASTON

EASTON

JOSEY

JOSEY