Wednesday, October 24, 2007

WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE...

"You are my daughter and I will always love you-sometimes I will be wrong, you will be right and vice versa-We will argue...we will make up- Your heart will be broken by some awful teen age boy...it will heal-Kindness and compassion towards others will come back to you- each day is a new day for me to get this parenting thing done right...some days I will succeed, others I won't- passion brings joy- hard work brings success-cherish your friends- there will be times I will give into your requests, and others times I won't-you will make good choices in your life...you will make poor ones...you will learn greatly from both- we will shop together- we will get pedicures together- I can't stop you from growing up- you are my greatest accomplishment- life is so much more than money and things-cherish memories and keep traditions-anything worth doing, is worth doing all the way-life is not always fair- you are my daughter and I will always love you." Happy 9th birthday to my sweet little Riley girl . You are the best thing I have ever done...I am so glad I had you!


No comments:

THE FAMILY

THE FAMILY

TYLER AND TONIA

TYLER AND TONIA

RILEY

RILEY

EASTON

EASTON

JOSEY

JOSEY