Wednesday, February 13, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL...I'M HEARTBROKEN...

I'm heartbroken...Easton is in love with someone other than me. The other day I asked him if he wanted to get a special valentine for any special little girl. He said he would like to get one for a little girl named Joy whom he has had a crush on since pre-school. So off we went to to the store. His hand was tightly clinched to all the money he had to his name. He patiently walked up and down the isle looking for that special something. He tried to all the musical gorillas and dancing frogs. Nothing seemed right. So Riley and I started giving him our opinion on what all girls would want...somethin soft and cuddley and definitely something chocolate) So he decided on a very cute little stuffed puppy and a big chocolate kiss...the biggest they make. As he was paying for his special valentines with a big grin on his face I told him Joy was going to be one proud women when she gets his valentine. As we were walking to the car I asked him(just to make sure) who he loved more me or Joy. In his very Forrest Gump like accent he replied "Mom...she's going to be my wife." It's official...I am heartbroken. But I have a feeling my broken heart will not be his last.



1 comment:

EtienneFamily said...

You have seriously got yourselves a heartbreaker here! Great pictures!

THE FAMILY

THE FAMILY

TYLER AND TONIA

TYLER AND TONIA

RILEY

RILEY

EASTON

EASTON

JOSEY

JOSEY