Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A LONG POST...

WOW! WHAT A BUSY, EXICITING, AND SICK WEEK WE HAVE HAD.


Riley as "PRINCIPAL FOR A DAY"


LOOK HOW MANY I HAD IN THE CAR WITH ME..



EASTON JUST AFTER HIS HOCKEY TOURNAMENT IN PELHAM

THANKS UNCLE BOB FOR COMING TO WATCH

I LOVE HOW TYLERS HAND COMPLETELY COVERS EASTON'S CHEST


This morning at 4a.m. Easton woke up with a very high fever...I am suspecting the flu since Josey tested positive for it on Friday. This is the conversation we had. Easton: Mom will you scratch my back...it always makes me feel better.
Me: Sure buddy...(a few minutes pass) Now who do you love more? Me or Joy?
Easton: You...but just a teeny titch more.(uses his fingers to show me just how teeny)
Me: What!?
Easton: Well maybe just a big titch more.
Me: Well okay just as long as you love me more than her. You need to love me more than any girl until your about 26 and then you will have to love your wife more than me.
Easton: Well that's never gonna happen.
Me(thinking): He knows exactly what to say...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Uncle Bob looks like a "hottie"......

THE FAMILY

THE FAMILY

TYLER AND TONIA

TYLER AND TONIA

RILEY

RILEY

EASTON

EASTON

JOSEY

JOSEY