Saturday, March 29, 2008

OPENING DAY, TWO HOME RUNS, A BUSTED LIP, AND RILEY IS A BUTTFACE...

Today was opening day for baseball season...love it!!! Unfortunately Tyler was out of town and missed it. Riley and Easton are on the same team this year(Hooray for me!) and both of them had a great game. Riley hit two home runs and a single, and Easton had three singles and a busted lip...way to get in front of the ball buddy! Poor guy looked like Angelina Jolie coming in from the field. He quickly shook it off and went right back out there. I am proud of you little man. Oh... the following is a conversation I had with Easton the other day. The kids got some sidewalk chalk from the Easter bunny and I was admiring their artwork on the driveway.I thought it said Riley is a buttface. After seeing what it said I quickly walked inside to find Easton because I knew he was the guilty one...



Me(angry): Easton did you write that on the driveway?

Easton: Write what?

Me: Did you write Riley is a buttface?

Easton: No...I wrote Riley is beautiful.

Me: I don't think that's what it said...

Riley: That is what it says because Easton asked me how to spell it.

Me: Well how do you spell beautiful Riley?

Riley: B-U-T-T-F-U-L

Me: Riley we need to work on your spelling.
I think it is so sweet that he thinks his sister is beautiful. It just makes my day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE LIPS...TO LIP FACE AND BUTTFACE, I LOVE YOU BOTH AND AM SO PROUD OF YOU. I HOPE YOU HAD A LOT OF FUN TODAY AND REMEMBER THESE DAYS WHEN OTHERS AREN'T SO FUN. I AM SORRY I WAS NOT THERE , BUT I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOIUR GAMES SOON. MOM, THESE ARE PICTURES AND PHOTOS ARE CLASSIC. YOU DO AN AMAZING JOB AND WE ARE ALL SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU IN OUR LIVES. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU. DAD

THE FAMILY

THE FAMILY

TYLER AND TONIA

TYLER AND TONIA

RILEY

RILEY

EASTON

EASTON

JOSEY

JOSEY