Friday, May 23, 2008

MY LITTLE GRANDMOTHER'S BIRTHDAY...

My little Grandmother turned 87 on Sunday. Tyler, the kids, and I took her some of her favorite sugar free treats since she is diabetic. Within five minutes she told us the same thing at least four times. I am afraid she is showing early symptoms of alzheimers...so sad. Sad as it may be, a very important lesson to be learned. Document things you want to remember or better yet, things you want others to remember. I have very fond memories of this little lady when I was a child. My brother and I would spend the night with her every Friday night and she would let us eat anything we wanted...and she always told the greatest stories from her life. I would sit and listen to her for hours. She has not always had an easy life...you can probably tell just by looking at her little wrinkled face.

No comments:

THE FAMILY

THE FAMILY

TYLER AND TONIA

TYLER AND TONIA

RILEY

RILEY

EASTON

EASTON

JOSEY

JOSEY