Sunday, May 25, 2008

SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!

The school year is over and I have them all to myself once again. It was a great year with many memories made. I feel very fortunate that the kids had two of the most fantastic teachers.
1. Love this family shot of us.
2. Me with the kids on the last day of school.
3. Riley with one of the best teachers in the whole wide world.
4. Riley with another one of her favorite teachers.
5. Easton with his so long sundae on the last day of 1st grade.(sniffle)
6. Easton proud to have signed the genius jeans for having 25 AR points.
7. Easton with the other best teacher in the whole wide world.
8. Easton with his principle who high fives him every time he sees him in the hallway.
9. This is my brother with Josey. I think they look so much alike right down to their same lazy eye.











No comments:

THE FAMILY

THE FAMILY

TYLER AND TONIA

TYLER AND TONIA

RILEY

RILEY

EASTON

EASTON

JOSEY

JOSEY