Thursday, October 23, 2008

SHE MADE IT TO DOUBLE DIGETS...

I remember finding out I was pregnant with her. Tyler and I were just starting out. We could barely take care of ourselves much less a little baby. It's funny how you can't imagine having a baby and once they are here you can't imagine your life without them in it. She started us on this incredible journey of parenthood. She made us a family.

She didn't look like this when she went to bed last night. She didn't look 18. She looked like the same little girl I have looked at everyday for 10 years. Why now on her 10th birthday does she look like she has changed overnight. I can only imagine how fast the next 10 years will fly by...


Look what I made...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Riley! You are an amazing person with a bright future I hope all your dreams and wishes come true. I hope you always will come to us with questions or problems. I love you

THE FAMILY

THE FAMILY

TYLER AND TONIA

TYLER AND TONIA

RILEY

RILEY

EASTON

EASTON

JOSEY

JOSEY