Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HOW THE BACHELOR CAME TO BE...

This costume came about because I was desperate. With three kids I have gone thru some 22 different costumes for them. So this year when October rolled around and I didn't have a clue what the kids were going to be I started to panic. And you can just imagine my panic when Easton came home with a costume party invitation that would take place a week before Halloween. He has grown out of dressing up like a superhero(a.k.a spider man, superman...) and since I refuse to let them dress up as anything scary I was left with few options. We have already gone thru all of the sports genres...Babe Ruth, Wayne Gretzky, Bobby Jones. As I was sitting at the computer pouring over coustume choices I had a thought come to mind. What about a bachelor...the bachelor.

Me:"Easton, would you want to be the bachelor?"
Easton:"What's the bachelor?"
Me:"Well it's a good looking guy in a suit that carries roses around and gives them to the girls."
Easton:"Oh yeah that's what I'll be. Yeah I'll be hot."


No comments:

THE FAMILY

THE FAMILY

TYLER AND TONIA

TYLER AND TONIA

RILEY

RILEY

EASTON

EASTON

JOSEY

JOSEY