Today was the first day of school for the kids...I heard this song shortly after I dropped them off. It is so symbolic of what I am feeling today.I always dread school starting back because I know when I get them back nine months from now they will be iches taller, another year older, and somewhat changed but changed none the less. I miss you riley and easton...wish you were home with me today../
easton and his buddy bryce
devan, bryce, easton, and riley
Friday, August 10, 2007
Posted by tonia at 8:08 AM
- ► 2009 (58)
- ► 2008 (91)
- FEW IN THE POOL...
- OKAY MOM...ENOUGH ALREADY!
- HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 PARTY...
- EASTON'S FIELDTRIP TO WETLANDS EDGE...
- MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE NIECE...
- JOJO ON SKATES...
- FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL..(SNIFFLE,SNIFFLE)
- SUMMERTIME AND THE LIVIN EASY...
- MY PHOTOGENIC CHILD
- PLAYING WITH HIS HOSE...(GIGGLE, GIGGLE)
- THE WAY HE PAINTS...
- ▼ August (11)