Monday, April 14, 2008

LOTS OF PICTURES...

Last week I had a few things to do in Chicago. Tyler and I were going to go by ourselves(WOW! We haven't been anywhere by ourselves since Riley was one!)and leave the kids with my brother but unfortunately my sister in laws grandfather died so we decided to take the kids with us. It was a whirlwind of a trip but fun none the less. We stopped in at shed aquarium in Chicago and on the way home stopped at the birthplace of Abraham Lincoln. On Saturday I ran in a 10K with my friend Stacy in honor of her 41st birthday. It was my first 10K and I am very proud to say I DID IT! I actually ran the entire way without stopping. It was a great feeling of accomplishment!










No comments:

THE FAMILY

THE FAMILY

TYLER AND TONIA

TYLER AND TONIA

RILEY

RILEY

EASTON

EASTON

JOSEY

JOSEY