Sunday, December 28, 2008

REMEMBER...HOCKEY ABOVE ALL ELSE...

One of the Christmas cards we received this year had this quote on it...Remember Hockey Above All Else...
These two definitely have that frame of mind. They live it, eat it, and breathe it.

Last night Easton came down with whatever Josey had over Christmas. As I was taking down his Christmas tree this morning he said "mom, is it okay if I sit out a little at hockey in the morning?" I told him unfortunately he wouldn't be making it to hockey because he was sick he declared "WHAT! No hockey..come on mom you can't do that to me." Sorry buddy, no hockey for you. Your health is way more important than hockey..."mom nothing is more important than hockey." Now, tonight as he is walking around determined to talk me into letting him go in the morning even though he has a fever of 102 I am reminded of the quote on the card...Remember...Hockey above all else!


No comments:

THE FAMILY

THE FAMILY

TYLER AND TONIA

TYLER AND TONIA

RILEY

RILEY

EASTON

EASTON

JOSEY

JOSEY