Thursday, January 15, 2009

I KNOW ITS AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE...

Let me find it. I know it's around here somewhere... I am looking for the magic little button Tyler always pushes whenever he is out of town. This button ensures someone in the house will get sick while he is gone.(this time it was me with strep throat)This button also requires the kids to have at least one school project each and some sort of play that requires an elaborate costume.(Easton got the lead role in his class play as tacky the penquin) The magic little button also requires a hockey tournament to be played with at least 3 out of 4 games at 7:00 a.m. which makes me have to wakeup at 5:00 a.m. and be on the road by 5:45 at the latest.

Easton measuring his hockey stick for his measuring project...


No comments:

THE FAMILY

THE FAMILY

TYLER AND TONIA

TYLER AND TONIA

RILEY

RILEY

EASTON

EASTON

JOSEY

JOSEY