Friday, March 14, 2008

I'LL STAND BY YOU...

Easton had a very sad moment during his fieldtrip on Wednesday. I planned on going to his Native American fieldtrip for a few hours in the morning and then go home to get a few things done around the house. When I told him I was leaving he totally lost it. He just didn't want me to leave him. And even though I had to drag Josey around the entire day I stayed....and I was soooo glad I did. My dad was one of the featured Native Americans that day and at the end of the day they did a big finale with drumming and stomp dancing. My dad called Easton front and center to play as one of the drummers. It was the highlight of my week, make that one of the highlights of my year to see that big smile on Easton's face. It was a moment that taught me a very important lesson....the house can always wait, but my children can't.

No comments:

THE FAMILY

THE FAMILY

TYLER AND TONIA

TYLER AND TONIA

RILEY

RILEY

EASTON

EASTON

JOSEY

JOSEY