Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A FEW FROM LAKE TAHOE...

I am sooooo behind with my posts. It just seems like there is never enough time in the day to get everything done. We are officially home from our seven week journey and what a journey it was. It is a trip I will cherish for a lifetime. Thankyou tyler for driving the entire length of the trip and for putting up with me as co-captain. Thankyou Riley, Easton, and Josey for letting me take as many pictures as I wanted and for just being you. I love the four of you more than you will ever know. These are a few of the pictures I took while we stopped in Lake Tahoe to visit Pops and Grandma Jean. This place is one of the most beautiful places in the world. We love and miss you two very much...


No comments:

THE FAMILY

THE FAMILY

TYLER AND TONIA

TYLER AND TONIA

RILEY

RILEY

EASTON

EASTON

JOSEY

JOSEY